Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Golfing in The Philippines! Dec. 27, 2011


It's such a beautiful day in the Philippines!  A cool breeze the whole day.  Clint & Dad along with Elder Packer were enjoying the beautiful surroundings!  Sister Packer and I enjoyed watching them from our own Golf cart.  I thought it was great fun...like ride go-carts around the path!
This is a beautiful golf course.  Picture taking doesn't do it justice.  It is so much prettier in person!
As you can tell by the palm trees, it is a bit windy.  However, it was beautiful weather...the coolest I have ever been in the Philippines San Pablo Mission!  (Baguio, of course, was a bit cooler than that, but that was out of our mission area)

Here they are...Clint, Dad, and Elder Packer with their caddy girls!  They marked their balls, "found" their balls, brought them their clubs and wiped them clean.  Those ladies knew the course well.  They could tell them exactly how far to the greens, etc.  Yeah, they had it really easy!  It sure was fun though.

Trying to help a fellow out!

One of Clint's beautiful shots!

The great long putt!

Such concentration!!

I think Clint is enjoying himself!

It was a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely putting Clint & Papa! Love you & miss you all!!!!!


    love always, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brent wants to know why he didn't get invited to golf? It looked fantastic and so did the golf course. It made us want to come to the Phillipines to see the Peterson's even more. I am so glad Clint got to come to visit. Robin Norton

    ReplyDelete