This was a fun day working the the sisters from Bauan area in Batangas zone. I got to go with Sister Matanghi and Sister Tacbobo to teach this beautiful family. The son is 11 yrs. old and the daughter is 10. They were all so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't know if my post went to the right place so I am starting again. Merry Christmas to the most photogenic couple ever!! It looks like you are keeping busy and meeting some great people. Those missionaries look so adorable and happy. You two must be doing a wonderful job there. I'll bet they just love you. Have a great Christmas. I sent an e-mail Christmas card and I hope it gets to you. Lots going on here. Eric got remarried to a gal with 3 kids. Brady and Kaahu are living with us and Brady goes back to school on the 3rd of january and Kaahu will be having a baby without him - again. We had to put my Mom in as assisted living and it has been hard on her and us. She is learning to like it. She says the food is good and that is a positive sign. Well, love you guys, have a good one. Brent & Robin Norton
ReplyDelete