Sunday, February 26, 2012

Roadside Scenery--February, 2012

Scenery along the way while working and traveling with the 
Bennetts and Packers.  A very old building...not sure if it was a 
government building, a church or what.

This is a covered picnic area looking off a bridge by a river.
This is the other side of the river...
A young girl on the bridge where we were taking pictures...
An area next to the bridge...
Here we are having a nice dinner together after a long day of 
work and travel...Sister Bennett, Sister Packer, Elder Packer, 
Sister Peterson, President Peterson & Elder Bennett.










1 comment:

  1. I sure have missed a lot of your blogging! I love it all! I am so glad you are doing so well with this journaling! July will be a YEAR!! can you believe it! I sure love you both! What an amazing work you are doing. I am so grateful for you and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete