SAN PABLO ZONE:
President and I with Elders Minguel and Mendoza in Nagcarlan.
This is their kitchen...actually a little nicer than most...It has
cupboards!
This is a threesome of sisters we have in the San Pablo I
apartment, Sisters Basa, Baladad and Carmichael. Sister Baladad
is still training Sister Basa.
This is the Zone Leaders Elders Bandiola and Solliano.in
San Pablo V area apartment.
This is a nice kitchen also...you see they also have an extra
kitchen as does the one below! (dirty kitchen) However, this
one is a little more open to the rest of the house...unlike the one
below...
This is Elders Edvalson and Tamale in San Pablo
IV apartment.
Their kitchen was even nicer. And so clean!
This is what they call a dirty kitchen...not because it's dirty, but
because it is where the do the cooking (dirty work?). It's a
room away from the rest of the house...I guess because they
cook with gas...and then it won't heat up the house. (?)
These elders are fortunate to have both kitchens
Her we are with Sisters Asuncion and Pitman in the San Pablo
ward III apartment. Sister Pitman is training sister Asuncion who
has only been here a couple of weeks.
I thought this was pretty cute! The San Pablo III sisters had
this sitting on their table greeting us as we walked in the door
of their apartment!
This is Elders Torculas and Smith in the San Pablo II
apartment. You can see we got a little rained on today!
Last, but not least, we are with Sisters Umiten and Folau in the
Calauan apartment. Sister Folau is training Sister Umiten.
The sisters apartment in Calauan had this exercise bike that just
came with the place. I had to get a picture of President
trying it out! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment