Friday, October 12, 2012

Siniloan District Conference October 6 & 7, 2012

Siniloan District Conference
Sister Adduru and I after the regular Sunday session of the 
Siniloan District Conference.  Her husband, Elder Adduru, was 
the Presiding authority for the conference.  He is an area Seventy.
What a beautiful couple they are and so pleasant and easy to 
be around.  I really enjoyed visiting with them as we were served a
a nice lunch of Grilled chicken, rice, salad and a banana. 
President Peterson was tied up with interviews and 
Elder Adduru was with the District Presidency visiting some 
members in the area.

This is Sister Adduru & I with some of the District Auxiliary
leaders that were serving us the lunch after the meetings.

This is a sweet sister in the branch that has always been
so warm, kind and friendly to me.  She loves the missionaries
and they call her their Nanay (Mother)!

This was a family getting together for a family picture and thought
I would take a picture of them too!  I didn't realize until now that
the little girl in the front row was holding up her skirt! (lol!) I like 
the little boy and the big yawn! :-)

This is another sister who has become my friend as I come to
visit the District.  We've had some interesting talks!  She is a 
sweetheart!

This was just a sweet little girl standing around outside...she 
looked like she needed her picture taken!




No comments:

Post a Comment