Sunday, September 25, 2011

Elder Johnson's Birthday!

Elder Johnson is showing his birthday desert...chocolate mouse pie.  George & I split one.  Yes, it was really good!  On the left is Elder Johnson (AP), Elder Jerusalem (AP), Elder Judd (Office Elder, financial), Elder Torres (Office elder, secretarial) on the right in front, and on the other side of me in the back is our new office elder, Elder Surio.  It was a fun time! 
We went to this restaurant, Arrabella's, for Elder Johnson's birthday dinner.  We had been hearing about it for some time.  The former mission president and his wife, the Andersons, were said to have really liked this place.  It was a favorite of theirs.  It was pretty good.  As you can see from the picture the ceiling is very low.  Honestly, I think it was under 6 ft.  You had to duck way down to get in the door and you had to duck as you walked inside if you were very tall.  George got a rib-eye steak, but wished he would have gotten the t-bone.  I had a Dorey fish.  It was pretty good.  They have a lot of Italian food choices on the menu.  However, I think it is the deserts that the elders really love there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment