Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Siniloan Zone Interviews October 2012

SINILOAN ZONE

I feel really bad...We missed getting a picture of Elders Jones and
Capulac in Paete area apartment.  We went to their apartment 
for interviews but forgot to take a picture with them!!! 

This is the Paete apartment's kitchen.  That apartment is very 
tiny, dark and musty!  We told them to look for another 
apartment!  It doesn't look bad in pictures, but it is!

This is our sweet Sisters Agustin and Meti. They are hard working 
missionaries and they take good care of their apartment in Pakil. 

Here is the Pakil apartment kitchen...It would be nice to have
upper cabinets!

These are the Zone Leaders in the Siniloan 1 apartment, 
Elders Basco and Libutti.  It is a nice big apartment and 
it was nicely kept.

I took this picture while sitting on a sofa in the living room...

Here is their kitchen...

This is their dining room, which also has another kitchen counter
space in it!...

I couldn't resist taking a picture of this refrigerator magnet of 
Elder Basco!  I love it!!  (...even thought it's blurry!)

We are with Elders Ah Wong and Navarro in the Siniloan 2 
apartment.  It is a small apartment, but right by the church.  It
seems to be a nice safe area.

This is the small kitchen area in Siniloan 2 apartment...

Sisters Buduan and Narciso are a beautiful companionship.  They
are both so happy and just want to be good missionaries!

Here I am talking with the Sisters about their Area Books...

Here is the Pakil apartment kitchen. They improvise with 
whatever they can to stay organized, even with no upper cabinets!


We  missed going to the Infanta area...President had already 
interviewed them...Elder Tupou and Elder Johnson are there!








1 comment: