Here we are with Clint at the Salt Lake Airport on our way
to the Philippines!
Philippines Mission Presidents & wives with M. Russell Ballard
at MTC.
The few days we had at the MTC Mission Presidents Seminar were filled with lost of uplifting and inspired teaching and training for us! We were taught by the prophet, the twelve apostles and many other general authorities with the MTC staff. It is overwhelming to take it all in and think of the responsiblities that have been placed on our shoulders. I want to thank each one of my sons for the training I received in loving and mothering them...even the challenges...probably especially the challenges. What better training could a mission president's wife have than what you all gave me! Did I tell you I love you?! I love you more!!

We love you more!! How wonderful that you met so many great and inspiring people. You must fit right in there! You both are so inspiring to us all! So I guess I better be grateful for my challenges huh? ;-) Love you!!!
ReplyDelete