What a special spirit comes to us by just seeing and reading your blog! Mick and I just love it! Mick wanted to say that he was for sure the meetings were wonderful! Actually its just as I imagined it to look. Tell President George he looks like he's right at home and I know because of that his missionaries will feel the same! We love both Melanie & Mick
Ahhhhhh! That looks small and scary, I hope you were wearing your seatbelt!!! Love, Katie
ReplyDeleteHow much fun!!! It's like out of the movies!! You are cute as ever Kathryn!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow, that little vehicle looks scary and fun,are you loving it? Take care....Tere
ReplyDeleteWhat a special spirit comes to us by just seeing and reading your blog! Mick and I just love it! Mick wanted to say that he was for sure the meetings were wonderful! Actually its just as I imagined it to look. Tell President George he looks like he's right at home and I know because of that his missionaries will feel the same! We love both Melanie & Mick
ReplyDeleteBY THE WAY, Your shoulder bag is just perfect!!! LOL melanie
ReplyDelete