Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zone Leaders Council July, 2011

This is ZLC Breakfast in our dinning/living room.  We have a large 
dining table to fit ten and then they bring in a couple more table 
the fit eight a piece.  With 20 Zone leaders, the 2 AP Elders, 
2 office Elders and George & I we add up to 26...just enough 
to fit us all!   We have two bedrooms upstairs for the missionaries 
to stay...4 bunks in one and 3 in the other.  We also have another 
extra bedroom with a king-size bed for visiting General Authorities. 
 It's referred to as the GA room.  Each room has it's own 
bathroom.  It is really a nice home.  We are enjoying it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Really nice home! I am soooo glad you have Ruby to cook for all of those people! I just talked to Sister Woodbury- the new Mission Pres wife here in Louisville and she was telling me how in the next 2 1/2 days she has to feed 8 meals to a total of 220 people! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I have to add what a great job you are doing with this blog! We love seeing all the pictures & hearing about it! You will love this later too - we can sent it off to be bound into a book each year.

    ReplyDelete