Friday, July 29, 2011

Lopez Zone Interviews July, 2011

Oh boy!  Jolly Bee's again!  Barbeque chicken and rice...
always rice!
It's kind of fun to see how anxious they are to meet their new
 mission president and get a picture taken with him!  It is hard to
 put into words the feelings I have for these missionaries!  
George is doing a wonderful job!
We are sure enjoying getting to know all the missionaries!  Only
 two Sisters in Lopez! The one to the left of me (my right) was 
just getting well from what is called Denge Fever.  It comes from
 a mesquito bite and can really make you very ill.  This poor girl
 was so afraid because she had never been so sick and she felt
 like she was dying!  That was a very difficult thing for me to
 have to deal with, too.  I don't want any more missionaries 
getting that on my watch so I am trying to educate them on bug
 repellent, etc.  I need to also!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Sister missionary is feeling better. That would be scary! But, her and all your missionaries are in the best of hands! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete