Friday, July 29, 2011

Marinduque Island


This is the place we stayed in Marinduque.  It was a beautiful 
setting on the beach but I should have taken a picture of the 
room...not too great.  To top it off, they were having a 
"Brown Out".  That is where they will cut off the supply of 
electricity for a number of ours.  So...it got shut off just before
 I was going to curl my hair!  What a test!!  We have had a few
 zone interviews that had brown outs and so we had no lights, air 
conditioning, or fans!  It could get a little hot and muggy.
  Oh well...we make do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe they have brown outs there. And of course it would happen right before you are going to curl your hair. :-) But you are beautiful with or with out your hair curled!! I am loving the scenery! About the pics- I think there is an edit button after you upload the picture that will turn it around, or maybe try right clicking on the picture. I need to get my blog going again!

    ReplyDelete